Friday, September 17, 2010

The Smartest Kids in School!!!




This is William, he is a second grader at my school. I saw him sitting in Ms. Davies' class yesterday with this awesome shirt so I obviously had to get his picture. He told me he was a huge State fan! What a smart kid!!!







Yesterday, our morning writing journal topic was, "When I grow up, I want to be a ________."
Some of my students wrote about being astronauts, doctors, artists, bakers, and fire fighters, then little miss Irene said she wanted to be Ms. V. -Precious!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be a Ms. V teacher, too! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing William was wearing the shirt while NC State was playing and winning.It's so cute that your student wants to be a teacher-reminds me of someone else...... Ms V

    ReplyDelete