Saturday, April 30, 2011

GONE to the Chapel!!!














Maybe not exactly a "Shout-Out from Shanghai" but certainly worth mentioning! This past weekend I was lucky enough to take the long journey to America. I arranged substitute teachers for Thursday afternoon and Friday and departed for the home land. I left my apartment Thursday around noon and 26 hours later arrived in Fayetteville, NC ready for a weekend of fun and excitement. It was a beautiful wedding from the very beginning and we couldn't have asked for better weather. From the flowers and cake to the church, Katherine's dress, and even groomsmen shoes everything turned out perfectly. I am beyond excited to have been able to go home even for a short visit to share this special time with my family and friends.

*Check Facebook for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment