Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fabric Market and Pearl Market!





These two markets may just be the reason I stay in China forever (well, not really forever but certainly part of the reason I decided to stay another year...) There is honestly only one word to describe these markets and that's HEAVENLY! They are by far my two favorite markets in Shanghai and although neither is the cleanest or easiest place to navigate, once you get accustomed to the crazyness, the options and creations become ENDLESS! I've had winter jackets, dresses, skirts, and shirts made at the fabric market and numerous necklaces, bracelets, and earring made at the pearl market. Since they are walking distance from each other, I often find myself visiting both in the same day! And the best part, they ALWAYS have your size and favorite styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment