Friday, November 26, 2010

Gobble Gobble! - Happy Thanksgiving!






For the first time EVER, I spent Thanksgiving away from home... I was not particularly looking forward to working and not being with my family during the holiday but as it turns out, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Thanksgiving! A bunch of the teachers got together and had a HUGE potluck complete with all the holiday favorites from turkey, and sweet potatoes, to green bean casserole, deviled eggs, and even stuffing! I was highly impressed with all the teacher's culinary skills (not only can we teach, but we can cook as well - what more could you ask for?) Once we arrived everyone took off their shoes, got comfy, and sat on blankets around coffee tables. We ate, socialized and reflected on our many blessing and gave thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment